Funny Wedding Vows Ideas You can Actually Try
Writing the wedding vows wording is not easy. No doubt, you need not be another Shakespeare to express your love through wedding vows but, letting your feelings and sentiments flow out on the most important day of your life would not be a cakewalk.
Most of the couple start writing their wedding vows before 2-3 days of the wedding. At this point of time, they had to wrap-up other essential things like fixing things with the vendors, wedding dress final fittings, last-minute checklist and what not. Amid by so much of work, they hurriedly finish writing the wedding vows limiting their sentiments and emotions.
If you too are running out of time and want to have a wedding vow wording that can make your partner and wedding guests laugh, take help from the vows given below. Here are some funny wedding vows wordings to add more value and laughter to your wedding day.
Let’s get started.
1. Your obsession with all the girly pop music singers is not enough to stop me from loving you. I promise that I will learn to sing like Madonna and Britney Spears just for you. I will never criticise you for your choice of music and you should promise me that you will not criticise me when I will sing for you.
2. I vow not to take any of your less pleasing habits personally, even though I really wish you would put the keys back on the key hook, and not leave your shoes in the middle of the hallway, and I love you.
3. I vow to be your spell checker, grammar friend and tell you when things need hyphens. I promise to be your partner in exercise, even if I am much faster than you, and most of all, I promise to try things, even though I am sure I will not like them, just because you say, "try this!"
4. My love for you will be equivalent to my love for the Chicago Cubs, cricket and rest all the other sports teams. All your complaints and suggestions will be very well addressed by me but, only during the offseason. I will love you in health and sickness until death parts us or a match does.
5. I love my dog the most but, going forth you will be equally loved by me. If you will take care of all my poets, I will take care of you. I will cuddle you as my first love i.e. my dog. I will be with you in sickness and in health if you will be with my pets during the vet visits. You have to share my love with my pets, you will be my second priority for sure.
6. My prime reason to love you is the first fact that you love beer as much as I do. In all my senses and without my senses, I will love you. I will do anything to make you happy except sharing my beer with you. In sickness and bad health, I promise to drink beer with you. I will take care of you in every state of mind-drunk or not.
7. I fight with you more than I loved you. Maybe because I love the way you appease me. We fight for every little thing but I guess this is something that keeps us connected and makes our love-bong stronger and stronger. I promise you that I will keep that spirit high and will continue fighting with you for every now and then. So that you keep on appeasing me with small and big surprises. Love You a lot!
8. want your worst - give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, lost keys, splashed shoes, annoying coworkers lost receipts, broken copiers, give me your every day, and I will give you my love to make it alright.
9. I just want your company, that's it. Just your company and your support - your undying support. Oh, and for you to forswear all others besides me - just all those things. Oh, and your kidneys - can you give me a kidney? Just one - and oh, your whole life - everything in your whole life - so I guess that includes your other kidney and your internal organs and soul and such. So that's all I want. Just that - think you can handle that?
Hope this works for you.